UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
University of West England
Deadline: 31 May 2023 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts Sept 2023
Each year, the University of the West of England, Bristol awards overseas students with scholarships totaling more than £100,000 in value. This applies to the Chancellor’s Scholarship, for which an internship with the International Development Office and other departments is a requirement. Throughout the duration of the course, the recipient will also be expected to engage in ambassadorial activity for the university.
Institution(s) hosting: Western University of England UK’s Bristol
Study level and field(s): Available Postgraduate Programs at the University that are Eligible
Total number of awards: September 2023, number 1.
target audience: abroad studying students
Scholarship amount and length: 50% off one academic year’s tuition
In order to qualify for the scholarship:
• Have earned an undergraduate degree with a grade that is equivalent to a British first;
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer with the only requirement being IELTS or a similar English language test.
• Be a first-time UWE Bristol student who has never studied in the UK.
• Count as a foreign customer for charge purposes.
• Not receive a sponsorship or another scholarship or reward.
• Submit certified transcripts with your application.
You will receive an invitation to apply as part of the application process if you meet the qualifying requirements as outlined above. If accepted, you will be sent a link to an online application form, which must be finished by May 31st, 2023, in order to be considered for entry in September 2023.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below).
www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/chancellors-scholarship is the official website for the scholarship.